ILA Tickets & Prices
Trade visitor ticket: 55,- €
Public visitor ticket: 22,- €
Reduced tickets are available for the following persons:
- Pupils and students: Tickets can be purchased at the ticket counter only after presenting a valid student ID together with a photo ID.
- Persons with restricted mobility: If you hold a disabled pass (minimum 50%) tickets can be purchased onsite. If the mark “B” is noted in the disabled person’s pass the accompanying person is free of charge.
Reduced public visitor ticket: 14,- €
Children 6 years and under are admitted free of charge during the public visitor days.
Dogs are not allowed at the fair ground at any time.
Order tickets from abroad
If you wish to purchase tickets from abroad you may also contact the international representation of Messe Berlin in your country.
Please note: The house rules of the Messe Berlin apply for all participants of ILA Berlin. The trade visitor ticket grants the admission to the ILA Conferences.
Opening hours ILA Berlin
Trade Visitors: 25 - 27 April 2018, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Please note: The minimum age to access the exhibition during trade visitor days is 18 years.
Public visitor: 28 - 29 April 2018, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Access for exhibitors: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Cash desk opening hours
- 20 - 23 April 2018 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 24 April 2018 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Entrance West and East:
- 25 - 27 April 2018 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
- 28 - 29 April 2018 9:00 am - 6:30 pm