Touch base with partners over a coffee, join a discussion about electric aircraft over lunch, and then it’s off to a meeting with representatives from the ministry. End the day with networking at one of the many receptions. You can do this and much more at ILA Berlin. Experience the full magnitude of innovation in the aerospace industry – for example in the comprehensive exhibition areas, with the whole range of B2B networking tools or at the first-rate ILA conferences.
Trade visitors at ILA
For trade visitors at ILA
- ILA brings together today’s experts – to discuss issues from green aviation and new space, to material research to industry 4.0.
- Manufacturers and suppliers from around the globe present their latest innovations.
- Political delegations learn about state-of-the-art solutions.
- Government agencies for areas like disaster management discuss the technologies of tomorrow.
- Programs for economic development select projects to strategically promote.
- Representatives from research institutions make new industry contacts.
- Universities present degree programs and recruit the next generation.
Trade fair planner for visitors
What’s the best way to prepare for your trip? Where can you find information for the trade fair? And what’s the best way to follow-up afterwards? The ILA visitor guide offers all the information you need in one place.
By public transportation
ILA Tickets can be purchased at the ILA ticket shop, starting in December.
|25 - 29 April 2018||ILA Berlin 2018|
|25 - 29 April 2018||ILA Conferences|
|25 - 27 April 2018||International Supplier Center ISC|
|27 - 29 April 2018||ILA CareerCenter|
10.00am – 6.00pm daily
(Exhibitors: 8.00am – 7.00pm)