See the biggest aircraft in the world first-hand, marvel at the latest drone technologies and speak directly with pilots and developers – you can do all that and more at ILA Berlin. On April 28 and 29, 2018, the convention will be open to the public. We hope to see you there!
Visitors at ILA
Welcome to the ILA
Experience the wide world of aerospace:
- Unparalleled flight programs several times a day
- Over 200 aircraft in the static display, including jumbo jet and drones
- Stands from over 1,000 exhibitors, from Airbus to ZF Luftfahrttechnik
- The biggest space exhibition in Europe
- ILA CareerCenter with special offers for students and young professionals
- A KidsCorner with games for children and childcare
Trade fair planner for visitors
What’s the best way to prepare for your trip? Where can you find information for the trade fair? And what’s the best way to follow-up afterwards? The ILA visitor guide offers all the information you need in one place.
By public transportation
ILA Tickets can be purchased at the ILA ticket shop, starting in December.
|25 - 29 April 2018||ILA Berlin 2018|
|25 - 29 April 2018||ILA Conferences|
|25 - 27 April 2018||International Supplier Center ISC|
|27 - 29 April 2018||ILA CareerCenter|
10.00am – 6.00pm daily
(Exhibitors: 8.00am – 7.00pm)