The test center for the aerospace industry - Structural and materials testing in the aerospace industry.
We develop and implement tailor-made tests for every material and component along the entire test pyramid in order to make new developments marketable more quickly.
IMA Dresden is an internationally recognized and accredited partner of the aviation industry and supports the development departments of manufacturers and suppliers throughout the entire development of a product in order to verify its durability, function, and safety. For this purpose, our IMA engineers test, simulate or compute the respective design and structural groups of an aircraft or helicopter such as e.g. fuselages, supporting constructions, tail units, landing gears, engines, and interior components.
Picture: Overview test expertise.
We are able to provide full service for all experimental tests, examinations and studies:
- Test consultancy, advice for approval process and development of the test concept
- Project Management
- Logistics Services
- Designing and setting up the test facility, implementation of the trial
- Inspection, non-destructive testing, measurement value recording
- Assembling and dismantling of the test object
- Creating test reports and also
- Introducing prior damage (e.g. impact)
- Strength and resistance verifications and simulation
- On-site service